Embracing DevOps principles and practices, Tritronik provides IT services with a clear goal i.e. deliver business values quickly and efficiently.
HOW WE WORK
Business Process Consulting
Tritronik can help you improve your business. As business process consultant, we will help you by researching and analyzing the processes and systems that your company implements. Once the analysis is completed, we will make recommendations to improve these processes and practices to improve overall efficiency.
- Process Documentation
- Process Improvement
- e-TOM Business Process Framework Certified
- , Indosat–Consultancy Netcracker-Junos Space
Our engineering services help you develop and customize solutions that can help you grow your business. We will listen to your needs, designs and develop the solutions to benefit you in the end.
- Development, Customization, Restoration
- Expert in various programming languages (Assembler, C/C++, Java, .Net, Android, ect.)
- Expert in various communication protocols (MFC-R2, ISDN, SS7 (incl. MAP-CAP), H.323, SIP, CLI, TL1, SNMP, X.25, CORBA, TMF814, 3GPP, Radius, Diameter)
- Expert in electronics
- , Telkom–Call Data Server
- , PLTP Kamojang–Perbaikan & Pembuatan Kurva Capability Monitor
- , Suzuki–Perbaikan Industrial PC
Managed IT Services
To help you focus on growing your business, we can help managing IT services in you company. We will take the responsibility for delivering and maintaining activities related to information technology so that you can concentrate on serving your customers.
- Managed Service
- Managed Operation
- ITIL Certified
- [2002-now], Telkom–Maintenance Support CDS
- [2013-now], Telkomsel–Managed Operation Message Broker
- [2013-now], Telkomsel–Managed Operation Single Mediation System
Infrastructure as a service
We partner with Google to help you build your IT infrastructure quickly and efficiently. With IaaS, you can quickly scales up and down with IT demands, letting you pay only for what you use. It helps you avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other data center infrastructure. Each resource is offered as a separate service component, and you only need to rent a particular one for as long as you need it.